Nave Ágora has a Creation Residency program for artists, researchers and cultural managers of any nationality, who are interested in carrying out their creations, research and productions in a residency of up to 8 weeks at Nave Ágora: Cultural Innovation Laboratory.
Every year a call is made to carry out residences in the period August - December in Buenos Aires, Argentina
The Creation Residence includes:
- Accommodation: individual private room (with a comfortable bed) and bathroom.
- Meals: a variety of supplies and ingredients are included so that residents can cook according to their preferences.
- Transfers: by car from and to the international airport or arrival and departure bus terminal.
- Access to shared work areas: kitchen-dining room, classroom-workshop, audiovisual studio and multipurpose large-room. It should be noted that these spaces circulate assorted people in processes of creation, production and research; in constant link with the community.
- Access to equipment, tools, furniture and other resources:
- Sound Art Laboratory: home studio for recording, editing and mixing sound.Equipment and materials for the different stages of the audio chain.
- Audiovisual and Multimedia Laboratory: editing island, lighting, video and photography room.
- Interaction Laboratory: electronics store, computer and body-machine interfaces. Devices with Linux, Windows, OSX and Android systems.
- Laboratory of Mechanisms and Machines: 3D printer, warehouse of tools and machines for the construction, assembly and prototyping.
- Graphics and Printing Laboratory: color printer, high speed black and white printer, scanner, shablon for screen printing, engraving press.
- Monitoring and project tutoring.
- One Open Doors Day for: Exhibition - Dissemination of processes and results.
- One Cultural-Ecological Immersion Experience per week, guided by the Nave Ágora team, among which are:
- Expedition through Buenos Aires, urban, suburban, or neighboring rural areas (Pampean fields).
- Navigation through the Río de la Plata, rivers and islands of the Delta del Tigre (sailboat or kayak).
- Tour of a nearby ecological reserve.
- Visit to a traditional or emerging cultural space.
- And also:
- Linkage with other cultural and academic spaces and projects in Buenos Aires and Argentina.
- High speed Wi-Fi internet.
- Individual lockers with key.
- Garden pots for urban orchards.