During the month of March 2023, the new call for residences 2023 will open.
To keep in mind:
Selection of proposals: For the selection of proposals will be especially considered those that could link arts, technologies and sciences, and ponder and work on some of the critical thematic axes of Nave Ágora:
- Digital Culture
- Psychology, Mind Sciences and Neurosciences.
- Conscientious and Critical Technological Appropriation.
- Open Science.
- Arts and Community.
- Commitment and Civic Cooperation.
- Collective intelligence.
- Re-appropriation and redefinition of public space.
- Food Sovereignty
- Environmental care.
- Alternative Economies, Fair Trade and Financial Education.
- Responsible and Conscious Consumption.
- Gender equality.
During the proposal evaluation process, applicants may be contacted for a virtual interview.
Important dates and work schedule:
- Application period: coming soon.
- Evaluation of proposals: coming soon.
- Communication of selected projects: coming soon.
- Creation Residences: coming soon.
Kind of participation:
- Social Contribution: it is expected that in all cases residents can offer the community an open and free activity of dissemination and social linking: a talk, a workshop or some other process of reflection, training or collective creation.
The residence calls for creators, researchers and cultural managers who have their own or institutional funds (scholarships and/or other types of support).
The selected candidates can request our acceptance letter in order to be presented to their academic, cultural organisms, etc., that require it.
Fee per person:
- Argentinians and latinoamericans: 240USD per week.
- Other nationalities: 360 USD.
Before applying, we strongly recommend entering the following links to find out about other programs that are carried out at Nave Ágora, in order to fully understand their profiles and probable articulations with the proposal to be presented by the applicants: La BARCA, Faro tecnológico and What is Nave Ágora?