Nave Ágora launches its call for those willing to participate in its Creation Residence, to be held from August 2019 to February 2020, in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
- Accommodation: individual private room (with a comfortable bed) and bathroom.
- Access to shared work areas: kitchen-dining room, classroom-workshop, audiovisual studio and multipurpose large-room. It should be noted that these spaces circulate assorted people in processes of creation, production and research; in constant link with the community.
- Access to equipment, tools, furniture and other resources:
- Sound Art Laboratory: home studio for recording, editing and mixing sound.Equipment and materials for the different stages of the audio chain.
- Audiovisual and Multimedia Laboratory: editing island, lighting, video and photography room.
- Interaction Laboratory: electronics store, computer and body-machine interfaces. Devices with Linux, Windows, OSX and Android systems.
- Laboratory of Mechanisms and Machines: warehouse of tools and machines for the construction, assembly and prototyping.
- Monitoring and project tutoring.
- Arts and Community.
- Digital Culture
- Commitment and Civic Cooperation.
- Collective intelligence.
- Re-appropriation and redefinition of public space.
- Food Sovereignty
- Environmental care.
- Alternative Economies, Fair Trade and Financial Education.
- Responsible and Conscious Consumption.
- Conscientious and Critical Technological Appropriation.
- Open Science.
- Gender equality.
- Application period: June 15 to July 15, 2019.
- Evaluation of proposals: July 15 to 18, 2019.
- Communication of selected projects: July 18, 2019.
- Creation Residences: August 1, 2019 to February 28, 2020.
- High speed Wi-Fi Internet.
- Individual lockers with key.
- Urban orchard.
- Linkage with cultural and academic institutions and projects in Buenos Aires and Argentina.
Kind of participation:
- Social Contribution: it is expected that in all cases residents can offer the community an open and free activity of dissemination and social linking: a talk, a workshop or some other process of reflection, training or collective creation.
The residence calls for creators, researchers and cultural managers who have their own or institutional funds (scholarships and/or other types of support).
The selected candidates can request our acceptance letter in order to be presented to their academic, cultural organisms, etc that require it.
- Per day: 30 USD.
- Per week: 180 USD.
- Per month: 650 USD.
- Latin American: 30% discount.